Friday, June 8, 2007

In a hole..


I was thinking about how much of a self righteous close minded elitist bastard I am about Japanese rock. So this post is to tell you all how I am NOT a self righteous close minded elitist bastard about Japanese rock.
I definitely play favorites, I like some bands and hate others, mind you there is a reason behind all of it, but they aren't necessarily good reasons. (except miyavi.. thats a personal grudge) In any case, it's usually because I don't like the band's sound due to poor musicianship or really dislike the band's songs specifically. I really try to stay away from the band politics.. which doesn't always work, but these things happen I guess ;p
However; if you believe that I am wrong about a band or musician, then please let me know, I am completely open to more musics I can enjoy! The only thing is, you have to prove that I really don't know and I'm actually wrong about said band. Which shouldn't be hard, just let me hear some songs that I enjoy and you've won.


But no miyavi ploz.

On another note, on my attitude towards fangirls, I don't hate the fans of Jrock, at all, but when people start being retarded and listening to bands 'because they're hot' or some lame crap, calling the band members by some pet name and writing yaoi fanfics about the singers you like, then you can GTFO my website and commit seppuku with a rusty butter knife.

I also recieved a picture of me in the line for Jrock Revolution that really amused me, so you can all see it too :D


1 comment:

ank0010 said...

Yo, I slept on that fucking line like a homeless person.