Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Revival


So apparently I was even more right than I could possibly imagine.

X-Japan is reviving, and hide is NOT coming back for the revival. Heath, Pata, Toshi and Yoshiki already have plans for new releases, they have a new recording already AND they are planning lives.

I do not agree with the decisions made by Yoshiki. Everyone is losing hardcore points on the awesome meter.. This business with Miyavi joining up with Gackt, Sugizo and Yoshiki pisses me off for one, and now reviving X.. It really seems like a tasteless publicity move, as does having SKIN's first live at an ANIME convention.. This is all leaving a bad taste in my mouth.

I support the Japanese music scene in the USA, REALLY I do. I will go see SKIN just for kicks and I will go see X-Japan as well. I really don't enjoy many of the people who listen to Japanese rock in our country but I can put up with them to support my cause. I just hope everyone can get on the ball and stop being retarded. Some of my close friends are already losing interest in Jrock because of the stupidity involved with its introduction to America.

COMON GUYS! The way you are doing this is just going to breed more retarded fangirls. D:

No comments: