Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Blink


Hay guys!


Today im feeling bad for not posting as much as I should, but I have some great news and insight for you all! (and my cigarette brand finally came out in Japan!)


I recently wrote about The studs, which is pretty much a Nagoya-kei supergroup. The lineup is; Daisuke ex-Kagerou on vocals, Aie ex-Deadman and Kein on guitar, Yukino ex-GULLET and Kein on bass, and Hibiki ex-BLAST and Kein on drums.

Wow anyone notice that its a similar lineup to Kein? :p

I really dont think Daisuke's voice works for this music though, but we will see soon~!
Their premier mini-album 'The studs' is due out July 13th.
You can also check out their official web for some song samples.




Tokyo Jihen is releasing a new single after more than a year of silence, its called "Osca" and It'll be out on July 11th.

I also wanted to mention that D is coming out with a new single on July 18th, its called 'Ouka Saki some ni keri' Everyone should be looking forward to it~

Looks like July is the month to beat! Some great releases coming for our melty love to envelop.


No comments: