Friday, May 4, 2007

Visual Kei Siege: The Beginning


Salutations internets.

Japanese rock music is evolving and becomming increasingly known in the western world, and I am here to herald the epic arrival.




I have decided to create a blog to bestow upon the masses some of my knowledge of the Japanese rock world, provide you with news and share my insight into what is happening in this incredible musical culture.

So far, all of my predictions about bands becomming successful have come true, and people are always asking me for my oppinion on different bands, albums and come to me about news. So the only obvious course of action is to share my wealth of knowledge with you, internets.

In this blog, I plan to:

-Report up to date, accurate news about bands, new releases and events.

-Provide insight into the future of Japanese rock.

-Review new (and occasionally old) singles, albums and lives.

-Discuss existing bands, band formations and band direction.

-Berate you with my personal oppinions and possibly exciting stories of my experience.


I hope you enjoy~

No comments: